Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New iMac!!!

Well I am happy to say that I am posting this entry on my new iMac! After two years trying everything to get one I finally have one! It came today and I felt like I was walking downstairs on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought you!!! It is the second week into classes and things are the same, just getting busy with homework, which I am not accustomed to and The Shorthorn keeps me busy.
This weekend I had a house full of Hurricane Gustav Evacuees!!! It was very interesting and man was there some good food!!!
Also today was eviction day at the apartment complex! This morning they just started throwing peoples stuff out in the parking lot for anyone to shop through! We didn't get anything because Nick was scared to go by himself and by the time I got home, all the good stuff was taken!!! So I will send out a memo to everyone the day before the next eviction day so we can all go shopping!
Well I am off to finish getting my iMac all setup!

Enough for now,

No comments: