Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Well its that time of year. I started classes on Monday, as just about everyone else did as well, and so far so good. I only was able to meet two of the professors because the other two were out of town. The biggest thing that I am going to have to get used to is sitting in a lecture room of 350 other people! That is mind boggling. I think I am going to enjoy my English professor as he used to be in the newspaper industry. He did his introduction and talked about the class and "Shitty First Drafts" also called SFD's that will be writing a lot of! Another thing I like about him is that we never actually turn in a hard copy of paper, everything is done by email! I really like that, but some of the other students didn't and they voiced their opinion on the matter and he simply replied "that's a legitimate bitch." So I think I am going to enjoy this guy! Well that's it, been working on home work and doing assignments for the newspaper.

Enough for now,

No comments: