Saturday, June 14, 2008

End of Summer Portrait Special


I am offering End of Summer Specials on Seniors, Families and Children! Book your appointment now before you get tied up with back to school, kids moving off to college, etc.! Email me and I will send you all the information on the special. To book an appointment just give me a call 903-738-8593 or email me jacobadkisson@yahoo.com! I am booking appointments in the evening hours so that the sun is almost down and it is much cooler!
Appointments will be done on-location. There is an additional $25 fee for travel outside of Longview area. The locations are of your choice! Some of my suggestions are: your own backyard, city parks, gardens outside of Maud Cobb Convention Center, Kilgore Synergy Park, Downtown Longview or Kilgore, Tyler's Children Park or Tyler Rose Garden Center.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or call me. Booking is limited so call to ensure you spot!

No comments: