Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome Home

Sunday morning, the Patriot Guard Riders and family members welcomed home Second Class Petty Officer Damian Feliciano. Officer Feliciano has been serving for 1 year in a high risk area in Cuba. He will be home for a one month leave and will then be deployed to Bahrian. His Wife and three children were so excited when he walked through the gate on Sunday. Several members of the PGR (Patriot Guard Riders) and family members were there to support his duties in the Armed Forces.










I know that I haven't posted in a few days but I have been having computer problems so I am in the process of finding me a new computer. I am probably going to get me the 24" iMac. So as soon as I work out all of my glitches I would be posting every day. I am still waiting on my camera to come in. Also, next weekend in Alleyfest in Downtown Longview. I should be out there all weekend long.




No comments: