Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving!!!!!

I will signing my lease to the apartment on July 7th and will move in that week as well! Once I get everything moved in and settle I will be sending out a postcard with my new address, telephone and all that good stuff out to everyone. If anyone is throwing away any old house stuff or has anything that they don't want anymore let me know I might be interested in it!

And yes I know I haven't been keeping this blog up but I have been traveling every weekend this month to Arlington trying to get all this stuff worked out and get school stuff lined out! I received a letter yesterday in the mail and I have been accepted into the Honors College Program at UTA!!!!!!!

Also, I will be leaving Friday evening for Colorado and will be back July 6th. I wont be around my cell phone but will check my email in the middle of the week if anyone needs to get a hold of me!

No comments: